The biggest result I can achieve for my clients is protection--protecting my clients and their businesses from both internal and external threats so they can focus on doing what they love.
Before starting my firm, I spent a lot of time thinking about how the practice of law should be different. All too often, lawyers are more worried about how many hours they can bill to a client, rather than how they can solve a client's problems. Instead, I offer flat fees on most services. Instead of being surprised by how much time was spent on your legal matter, you pay a fair price established up front for legal services that help you build a better, more successful business.
General Counsel Service
Big corporations can afford to hire teams of in-house attorneys to handle their legal needs. As a small business, you probably can't afford to have an attorney on your payroll full-time. But you should still have a relationship with a business attorney who can answer your legal questions, give you business advice, sit in on your business meetings to spot the little issues before they become major issues, review contracts before you sign (instead of after there is a problem), advise you on employment issues, and generally make sure your business doesn't sink before it even sets sail. With General Counsel Service, your small business can have all of these legal needs addressed for one flat fee. How valuable would that be to your business? Click Here to Learn More
What else can I do to add value to your business? How about:
- Complimentary Initial Consultations - It never hurts to schedule an appointment.
- Comprehensive Business Assessments - You know you need legal help with your business or non-profit, but you're just not sure exactly what that means.
- Newsletter - Get legal strategies, tips, and techniques for launching, growing, and transitioning your business.
- Legal Education - Have a question? Join the mailing list. Check out the blog. Or just contact me.
- Payment Plans - Because sometimes you need your strategic partners to work with your budget and not cause cash flow issues.