Big corporations can afford to hire teams of in-house attorneys to handle their legal needs. As a small business or non-profit organization, you probably can't afford to have an attorney on your payroll full-time. But you should still have a relationship with a small business attorney who can answer your legal questions and be proactive in making sure your organization has minimized its legal risks.
As your Outside General Counsel, the Firm will work with you to:
- Identify goals for the coming year and a plan to reach those goals
- Perform a regulatory assessment and compliance review
- Prepare, review & update as needed the company's operating agreement or the corporation's bylaws
- Prepare, review & update as needed the standard contract you use with your customers or clients
- Prepare, review & update as needed your employment or independent contractor agreements and policies
- Monitor your trademarks
- Prepare, review & update as needed your business or nonprofit succession plan
- Review any contracts the business is asked to sign
In addition, General Counsel clients receive:
- Custom General Counsel Plan identifying what the Firm plans to do each month of the year to help your business minimize legal risks and plan for the future
- Unlimited phone, email, and in-person consultations
- Unlimited legal research (including Trademark searches)
- The ability to say “Our attorney will handle that.” (The Firm will make the initial response to any third-party communications.)
- Quarterly Business Legal Check-Ups
General Counsel Service starts at just $399/mo when paid annually!
Need more? Let us put together a custom package based on the unique needs of your organization.